Wednesday 24 October 2012

Guess whose back...

Well... I have been in blog hibernation for the last month, whilst I have been catching back up on the Uni work/ lifestyle oops. So I apologise to anybody who does actually read this, but I am going to do my best to get back into the swing as of TODAY :) 

So first things first I have an interview at GLAMOUR MAGAZINE in December, which of course I am very excited about... and nervous! I am back working at office shoes, and have lots of lovely new shoes, I have had a birthday with a whole ward robe of new delightful clothes, and I am currently working towards a university project based on Diversity, soo I hope to do my best to share all these things on here, (if it looks interesting) 

Thats all the rambling for now Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment