Friday 27 July 2012

Fast Fashion

So last month my luck returned when 'Fast Fashion' announced a competition to win £200 worth of clothes on their amazing website! All I had to do was follow the FB, Twitter, and Instagram pages (which I do anyway) and I was sent a tweet telling me to select my new prizes! With brands such as  Rare, Reverse and Jarlo I was spoiled for choice, but after much enjoyable deliberation, I narrowed it down to 3 beautiful dresses, an over-sized Jumper and a cool new necklace.
 As I have been in America for the last 6weeks I am yet to try on my new wardobe, however my sisters has the package waiting for me and I cant wait to put it all to use! I will be sure to do a 'What I Wore' post, once I have tried on my new pieces. Below are the that items I choose, and a link of the Website for you all to browse. Thank you so much Fast fashion, and thank you so much to my crazy luck! http://www.fastfashion.co.uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment